So my prayer is the verse the Lord showed me this morning: Hebrews 12:12 " Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees."
And I claim Isaiah 42:16 :
I will lead the blind by ways they have not known,
along unfamiliar paths I will guide them;
I will turn the darkness into light before them
and make the rough places smooth.
These are the things I will do;
I will not forsake them.
Whew, are we are ever blind in this endeavor. We haven't chosen an agency yet, but we are fairly certain it won't be the one we used before. We only know for certain we want God to say that verse to us and that we will follow where he guides. If the Lord happens to make you think of us in the next days, say a prayer for clear guidance will ya? Thanks.
All I know is that last time God sure did more than I could have asked or imagined:

Dear God,
You're in charge.
Love, Me
No comments:
Post a Comment