Popping in quickly to leave a note.
Hubby is doing the dishes, and sweetpea is happily playing in the corner, so I thought I'd use these moments to jot down a few thoughts rumbling through my mind. I am loving the words sweetpea has been learning the past few weeks. Her vocabulary is growing exponentially! "Peatot" is my favorite right now-translated: "Teapot." We like to sing that song; she often asks for "happy" which is either Happy Birthday or If You're Happy and You Know It...
Sadly however, I am failing as a mother in the photography realm of life. I am HORRIBLE at remembering to take my camera somewhere, or even to whip it out at home. I am sure I haven't taken a picture in well over 2 weeks. Is that awful??? I don't even think to take it out! How can I remind myself? Urg. It is kind of disappointing later on when I want memories of an event. Plus Sweetpea is growing and changing so rapidly, I don't want to miss this season of her life.
On yet another note, I am excited that summer is only 1 quarter away and that Spring Break is less than 2 weeks away! Whoohoo! No plans really, just home. And hopefully some inspiring books and sunshine.
I went to Baker Bookhouse yesterday. I LOVE to browse their used book and bargain book sections. I bought this cookbook: Healthy Meals for Less. I heard the author speak on the radio one time and have always wanted to get her books. Only 5 bucks!
Well, we are off to take the car to mechanic :-( But since it is close to home, it will be a family walk back :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment