Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Quiet Day

I have dubbed today- a quiet day. This means after 5 days of packing, cottaging, unpacking, berry picking, jamming and swimming, we are going to lay low. I will not allow an agenda of things to dictate my life today :) I think that should be allowed. A trip to the library may occur however. I was so exhausted last night, I lay in bed with Sweetpea sitting up, baby chattering and rolling around next to me, while I just WAITED for her to get tired and go to sleep. It was only 8:30! Whew! However, this did get accomplished in the last 2 days:

25lbs of berries picked, washed, 4 batches of freezer jam and some to share with family.
We have enjoyed fun times with family at pools and cottages over the past several days as well. Sweetpea seems to do well in water, at least no crying! But golly, those blue swim diapers are costly! Any other options out there? Does anyone use just rubber pants? I want to protect other's pools, but our pocket book too!

No comments:

Post a Comment