Autumn is such a lovely time of year, that ushers in the death of winter and without death, there is no life.
"Autumn's glory tells the story: God is great and good! " I just love this time of year. The cool weather, crunchy acorns and leaves, more moments at home, the anticipation of snow, Christmas and families.
It has been a wonderful fall. Without returning to school, it has been the most relaxing, amazing time for me. Usually, I love the season of fall, but the hurry and stress of planning and returning to school distracts me from fully partaking in its beauty. And now being home with Sweetpea has been a dream. I love it! I just can't fathom how some moms want to work. I fully understand how many need to and have to, but to want to.... I just don't understand it. I love enjoying little moments with my daughter and knowing more about her and her day than anyone else in the world. It is the best job ever given!
So glad you're enjoying your time so deeply. Hoooray Autumn! I can't wait to hear your good news announcement!
ReplyDelete