Ahhhh.... It's good to be on vacation. Even the rain this morning was welcome. We've been staying at a cottage on a small lake for the week, and I am loving it! Sweetpea has even done well on the boat rides, a new place to sleep and late nights up. We had friends and family down yesterday to visit, and tomorrow we will have more down. But today is just us. A cute ring to it I think- just the 3 of us!! Last summer when we vacationed here, it was just the 2 of us, and we were praying and hoping it would be 3 someday. God is so good. Here we are. I do NEED to get a post about our Sweetpea's welcome into our family. Soon. I promise.
We are so thankful for my Aunt and Uncle's generosity- they are happily allowing us to stay here for the week, and are even excited that we asked and will! I have loads of pictures already, HOWEVER, I just got a new SDHC 4gig memory card for my camera- which works with my camera, BUT my computer does not recognize...grrrrrr. Will have to figure that out when we return to reality. But just now I hear sweetpea murmuring her awakness upstairs in the pack-n-play. adios!
I totally understand the technology frustrations! Have a great vacation, anyway.
ReplyDelete