Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Yeah... so it has been awhile.

I admit, I took a break. Roughly a 3 month break from here. But I needed to get into the swing of life as a mom and part-time teacher. Do I like the balancing act? Hmm. I am just going to hold my opinion for now and just say, I am deciding. This will NOT be the place I discuss school.


It was one of those "silent" moments in our home. The one where you think to yourself, "its TOO quiet, where is my toddler?" A panic flutters in your chest and you wonder as you take a fast tour through the house, if Dad's Sports Illustrated is being torn to shreds, or if there is a tiny finger probing a socket (please no!!), just WHAT would cause such silence? I whipped around the corner, behold the sight :

Sweetpea was reading!
It melted my heart. She was just happily looking through her animal book, cozy and content as could be. A girl after my own heart. I hope that the book-lovin' will continue on and on and on.....

No comments:

Post a Comment