I really don't have time to post, but I wanted to get down a few ideas/things that have been happening.
1. Super busy weekend. Super FUN weekend. I helped plan a banquet for the 10 year anniversary of the theatre guild I was a secretary for during college. This meant 2 late nights, afternoons planning and decorating. It was totally worth it all though. Seeing friends from out of state, reminiscing on my used-to-be activity and getting dressed up was wonderful. My husband was supposed to be on a men's retreat with church for the weekend, but last minute decided to stay home to support and help me! I have a great husband :)
2. Ab is 2 1/2 - is this when they start growing out of naps? Ugh. It seems like it is so. If she sleeps 2 hours in the afternoon, she won't fall asleep until 9-10 pm! We skipped her nap on Sunday for the first time ever and she fell asleep by 7:45! I guess we'll do some experimenting on napping shorter, or every other day or something. This is going to be SO hard for ME to give up. I don't know when I will get my workout in...waaaahhh.
3. I have been doing Breaking Free with a women's group at my church. While I don't feel particularly connected to the ladies in the study, I have liked doing the homework etc. This week has been about taking our thoughts captive. Wow, did I need that lesson! I did 3 days in one night, it just spoke right to what I needed. I have too many fears.
Well that is all for now. I know so much has gone on, but I am drawing a blank and want to go on my treadmill. P&P is calling (for the 80th time!)
No comments:
Post a Comment