Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Soon to be reading...

After undoubtedly the most horrible week of my life, which has not ended (and about which I will post eventually) I ordered 4 books on Amazon. It gives me something to look forward to as well as some healing words to read.
For Sweetpea:
Our Animal Friends on Maple Hill Farm -
We've LOVED The Year at Maple Hill farm. Hopefully this book will be as quaint and charming.
and
People
You can never go wrong with a Peter Spier book!
For Myself
God's Smuggler- a book I've read numerous times and never seem to learn the lessons fully. The copy I have is 30+ years old, tattered, no cover and pages precariously hanging. So I want one to read over and over. This book has encouraged my Christian walk more than any book (except the Bible of course!)
and
One Thousand Gifts

I really have enjoyed Ann's blog A Holy Experience and am looking forward to reading her book.

1 comment:

  1. I hope the Ann Voscamp book is as amazing as I am hoping. Her blog is breathtaking.

    I think I'll check out People, it looks fun and I've never heard of the author.

    ReplyDelete