Saturday, July 31, 2010

Saturday Night...


So as I click clack away on this keyboard, my husband finishes a movie in the basement I got tired of: Avatar. So NOT my kind of movie. Belch. So I'll snag this alone time to write a bit about where life is. First, I cannot grip the reality of 2 things in my life.

1. I am not going back to school/teaching in the fall
So exciting, but I hope I feel the same excitement when school is starting up. I have a gut feeling I am really going to miss it.
But how could you not want to stay home with that adorable face?
2. My little sister is married and moving out of the country for a year.
So sad, I don't even want to think about it.

She was gorgeous and the photographer was amazing. Obviously.

On a side note, I am trying to figure out how to lose a few pounds. *sigh* I know, every woman's struggle. And no one wants to hear me whine about it online. But I figure if I write it here it may help solidify my goal. Really, like everything else, it comes down to self-control, heh?! yuck. Any tips to curb the salty craving and the 10pm craving? Thanks.






2 comments:

  1. Hun, you DON'T need to lose weight!
    That said, over the past month I accidentally went from 118 to 108. All I did was give up drinking soda and quite my desk job. (but since you have a healthy little girl to chase, I'm sure that part is covered!)
    Good luck- I love ya at any size ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit, not quite. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete